Saturday, September 22, 2007

Officer Looking For Trouble?


Check out the harassment done by a federal officer to a 20 year-old kid in St.George Missouri. Shockingly true and a total violation of Right of Privacy. This video was sent to YouTube and now it has become a key factor in a possible investigation. If you live in Missouri check out the video, and read up on it. I was blown away, and very angered. The "victim" of this harassment had cameras and scanners in his car to record the actual incident. Now please watch the video in its entirety and I would also love to hear your responses about whether you think it is a violation
of rights, and whether or not the media that is on YouTube and STLToday is viable evidence for police misconduct.

Take me to the VIDEO

4 comments:

TDC said...

This is disgusting. Sadly, I can believe it. For some reason more and more police officers think that they are above the law. It is sickening that these people who are there to protect us take such joy in lording power and authority over people. I have to admit, in my experience this response is pretty typical. I had an incident occur at my home and I asked over and over again that the officer who was called to the scene file a report and that it be accurate. Not that he lie, just that he actually do his job.

Did he file the report? NO, he didn’t. My guess is because that officer put my twin, two-year old nieces in the car with their father. That is their father who was out on bail for aggravated sexual assault against a 7 year old girl. Bail that was granted on numerous conditions, one of which being that he stay away from children. All this officer had to do was to CHECK his facts before moving, but he couldn’t be bothered. All I asked was that he do his job and file a report.

After numerous attempts to secure this report from the Dupo Police Department I have been met with nothing but silence or dead ends. Meanwhile the officer has gone on to be promoted to a county cop.

Officer Justin Biggs, here’s to you, may you be just a useless at the county level as you were at the city.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, but why?

i am a writer said...

I believe that the officer was definitely harrassing the guy. It's sick how often this occurs and how often police take their position too far. They are a supposed to serve and protect, but sometimes I feel they have too much power...and they know it. They flaunt it.

This is definitely viable evidence to be used in the prosecution of this officer. I can't think of one reason why it wouldn't be.

Anonymous said...

pozyczki w polsce
pożyczki bez bik na dowód
pożyczka na dowód v5
chwilówki 500
kredyt bez bik
www.kredyt-chwilowka.pl
kredyty pozabankowe bez bik